Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Has anyone ever created a "Drop Schedule" Report?

Level 4

We have users in our system who provide a drop report to our call center, so they know the jobs that are being deployed to customers each day, as well as the counts for the drop. We have email components, as well as direct mail components, so there's a date field on each project for Email Drop and Direct Mail Drop, but those dates are rarely the same.

The issue we have is that when I pull a project report, the project is only displayed once, so I either have to group by the Email Drop date or by the Direct Mail Drop date. Initially I was thinking I would create a dashboard with the 2 separate reports - 1 just for emails and 1 just for mailers, but it was difficult for the call center to see the total daily drops when the reports were split like that.

I ended up building an Excel macro that will take the single report export and duplicate the row, so I have a row for the Email Drop and a separate row for the Direct Mail Drop. Just curious if anyone else has figured out a way to do a similar report without having to do Excel manipulation. I'm thinking it's not possible because we can't force a project report to show the same project twice, but not sure if maybe there's a different type of report or solution that I just haven't thought of.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies