Expand my Community achievements bar.

Grouping in a Report - Remove the Total in the Blue Bar

Level 8
Hi Community! I can't find anything on the help site about removing the total # of objects within a grouping on a report. (even though I feel like I've seen something about how to do this before) Does anyone know how? Groupings are important when we have a large data set, but I really wish they were "better looking." I'm not a fan of the blue bars across the top and the total # in parenthesis which I'm trying to get rid of - so any feedback would be great. (and come to think of it I should go check out the idea exchange and vote on anything related to improving groupings) Thanks all! Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10
not a super great solution by any means, but if you hate the look of grouping so much, is sorting a feasible option for you? e.g. if you group by project owner's name then remove the grouping and add a column and sort by project owner's name? -skye

Level 3
I have the same ask. Although the blue bar doesn't bug me, that total in parens does. It throws people off when they're looking at the report. I imagine there's something in text mode we can use to "don't print" that number. Michelle Yard Insperity

Level 10
I've seen this asked for before and I believe that unfortunately, there was not a way to remove what you are asking for. Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU

Level 10
Have you got sum options on within the column which is getting sum up in the grouping ? Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 8
Not sure how I missed these responses, so thank you! I don't have the sum turned on, it's actually not an option for this specific grouping. (project owner). Sounds like this isn't possible, which is fine, I can live with it. :) Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.