Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Getting an error of "The following fields are invalid: {queueTopic}.{name} Unknown field: {queueTopic}.{name}"

Level 2

Trying to Copy a custom form that is an issue to a custom form that is a project and getting this as error "The following fields are invalid: {queueTopic}.{name} Unknown field: {queueTopic}.{name}"

4 Replies

Level 10

Hey Maradith,

Somewhere on that form you're trying to copy is a calculated field. Within that calculated field is the text shown in the error. Since "Issue" is the only object that supports queue topics, you'll need to remove that field from the form. Careful, as it may break something depending on the purpose. Copying the form to another issue form first gives you the opportunity to delete the field before copying the form to your final object type.

Thanks,

Narayan

Level 2

Thank you, Narayan. How can I find the calculated field?

Level 10

In the form editor, a calculated field will be presented as shown here with a 12345. The {queueTopic}.{name} string is going to be somewhere in the "Calculation"...

0690z000008OBtfAAG.png

Level 2

Narayan, I found the calculated field but it is on 3 sections we were told not to adjust - located under Office Use Only - Requested by, Request Type, Job Number.