Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Filtering by first task in project

Level 4
Hello, I'm trying to build a grouping or filter within a program to sort projects in order by the first task date within the project. How do I go about obtaining this? The goal is just to be able to sort within the program so it shows us, in order the completion date of the first task. Hope that makes sense. Looking for some help on this! Thanks! Shannon Shannon Bodick
2 Replies

Level 10
I think probably the only way would be through a task report at the moment, so create a task report with the relevant filters (e.g. Task number = 1, + project status does not equate with dead (or whatever status filters make sense)), add the relevant columns (e.g. project name), sort the view by completion date, and put it on a dashboard and then add the dashboard as a custom tab to your program. Caveat: I haven't tested this, but that's the direction I would probably go with. -skye

Level 10
Yes, but I tested it. It works exactly as mentioned. Thanks and regards, Kundan. Kundan Kumar KGON - (Kverneland Group Operations Norway AS)