Expand my Community achievements bar.

Field Searchablity

Level 1
I have searched the videos and articles, but can't figure out how to make an existing custom field searchable. The directions say go to Custom Firled Page (I think the image attached is it?) but I see nothing that allows me to make it searchable. Help! Am I even in the right place? Thanks Tami Tami Robbins Blue Shield of California Account Manager, Creatrive Studio
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3
Hi Tami, I think the custom form fields may already be searchable using the advanced search page. ( I haven't tested by license type, I'm using admin access) See Attached image for number references 1. Use the Search form and enter the name of the field 2. Use Advanced Search 3. Select the Task / object the custom form is associated to (example task custom form) 4. Filter your results (per object) then enter the name of the field 5. Select the object and update results Hope this helps! Joe Salas

Level 1
Thanks for the suggestion, I figured out I was picking the incorect field - I found it!! Thanks again. :) Tami Robbins _BLUE SHIELD OF CALIFORNIA - Marketing Jumpstart Template