Expand my Community achievements bar.

Duplicating Tasks

Level 1
I am missing the option to duplicate tasks - I checked on a co-worker's computer - and they have it. Where did it go? Susan Kelly CIE Tours
7 Replies

Level 10
Hi Susan, I've noticed it doesn't always show unless you have the right view displayed. Looks like you have a Grouping turned on. I'm betting if you remove the Grouping, it'll reappear for you. It doesn't seem to like Grouping.

Level 2
Susan, I had this same issue and had to reach out to our Work Front Consultant to get an answer. I will semi quote Scott Thompson from Work Front here. You need to sort your tasks by the "#" column. When you are duplicating a task, WF is literally duplicating that line item to the one below it. So, when the task "#" column is out of order, the option to duplicate goes away. Hope that helps! Ian Clem New Benefits

Level 2
I didn't realize you could do that. I've been using WF for 2 years. ALthough, under your more tab I don't see what you see. I see: Approvals, Baseline, Billing Rate, Queue Setup, etc. Would you be able to assist me to figure out if I can do the same as you. I am an admin as well. Peggy Stanton College of IST PeggyStantonCollege of ISTpstanton@ist.psu.edu

Level 7
Vic wins here! No grouping, sorted by Task #, and you can then duplicate tasks. =) Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 7
Hi Peggy, You likely have been assigned a layout template that hides some of the menu options. Here is a link to our help article that covers layout templates: https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/Creating-and-Managing-Layout-Templates-1976479577 I hope you have a great day! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 2
Thanks when I get a few minutes today, I'll check it out.