Expand my Community achievements bar.

Does anyone know how to replicate the People > Scheduling tab in a report?

Level 1
Hello! I've been tasked to replicate the People > Scheduling tab as a report, grouped by roles. I'm not even sure if that's possible but I'll give it my best shot. If you've created anything like this, I'd love to hear about it! Thanks! Corinna Jevons
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 8
Hi Corinna, It depends on which elements of the scheduling tab you need to put in your report. You might be able to get what you need by creating an Assignment report that contains total hours, start dates and end dates for each assignment (The hours specifically assigned to each user/role on a task, tasks with multiple users assigned will have multiple assignments). You could also try a calendar report where you filter to the appropriate tasks/issues. I suspect a custom label could be created via Text Mode to display the planned hours, but I'll need another community member to chime in on that subject. Unfortunately reporting on exact planned hours (aka assigned hours) per day in an exportable format does not exist. I have an idea exchange request for the functionality here: https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360014275094-Create-Assigned-Hours-as-a-Repor... I'd appreciate your vote and if you could share with any colleagues you know who would also vote. Karen Marck