Expand my Community achievements bar.

Document rejections overridden by approvals on resubmission

Level 2
Hi Karen, Well, for a first post, you picked a doozy! Since the granularity you seek (number of document rejections) is not preserved natively within Workfront, I believe you'll have to construct your own datasource (on a going forward basis) using special type of calculated custom data I call "https://one.workfront.com/s/question/0D50z00006Px3tLCAR/" Targeted Auditing . In your case, rather than pre-pending status changes (as I described in the above background post), it might be possible to make the target calculated custom parameter numeric (eg "Rejection Count"), and have the formula add 1 to that parameter every time the documents status changes to Rejected (ideally using Previous Status, if it is built in, or by using the technique in the above link). Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Karen, Well, for a first post, you picked a doozy! Since the granularity you seek (number of document rejections) is not preserved natively within Workfront, I believe you'll have to construct your own datasource (on a going forward basis) using special type of calculated custom data I call "https://community.workfront.com/discussions/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=3c918c8b-af19-41d2-873c-cfba8f3ae37f&CommunityKey=aaafaff0-5e4e-4e38-8903-f1f990935567&tab=digestviewer#bm3c918c8b-af19-41d2-873c-cfba8f3ae37f" Targeted Auditing . In your case, rather than pre-pending status changes (as I described in the above background post), it might be possible to make the target calculated custom parameter numeric (eg "Rejection Count"), and have the formula add 1 to that parameter every time the documents status changes to Rejected (ideally using Previous Status, if it is built in, or by using the technique in the above link). Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore