Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Do you use Workfront for Social Media management?

Level 3

Interested in transferring our social media management to Workfront but have found there are limitations for in calendar for previewing posts, or integrations to push posts. Is anyone using Workfront to manage their social sites? If so, do you also have Fusion?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @HollySe,

Although we've not yet taken it to the push-the-posts stage (which I'm interested in exploring), I invite you to consider our Editorial Calendar solution, which distills your Social Media Plans into a centralized, image-enabled set of calendars you can easily filter, adjust, print, act upon, and monitor, all in real time (as the videos illustrate). If you're interested in more details, please email me at doug.denhoed@atappstore.com.

Regards,

Doug 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @HollySe,

Although we've not yet taken it to the push-the-posts stage (which I'm interested in exploring), I invite you to consider our Editorial Calendar solution, which distills your Social Media Plans into a centralized, image-enabled set of calendars you can easily filter, adjust, print, act upon, and monitor, all in real time (as the videos illustrate). If you're interested in more details, please email me at doug.denhoed@atappstore.com.

Regards,

Doug