Do you know the name of the Workfront track at Summit? Did you know former Leap keynote speakers will be speaking in the Trends & Inspiration track at Summit?
Even before the acquisition, Adobe and Workfront shared more than 1,000 enterprise clients, meeting their business needs in different but complementary ways. So, at this year’s Summit, you’ll have access to an even broader array of content that’s targeted directly to what you're experiencing day to day at work‚Äîregardless of your title or industry.
To see the Workfront track at Summit, visit the Collaborative Work Management track in the Summit session catalog. There, you will find all main Summit keynotes that will mention Workfront, the Sneaks session which will include Workfront sneaks, and Workfront’s very own Super Session with Workfront VP & GM Alex Shootman.
Below is the list of the top trending sessions‚Äìeach with 1,000-3,000 or more registrants so far!
- Powering the Work Behind Great Customer Experiences, an innovation super session featuring Workfront’s VP & GM, Alex Shootman, and Head of Global Pre-Sales, along with experts from WPP, Poly, and Penn State
- 3 Ways to Build a Marketing System of Record with Jenifer Salzwedel, Sr. Director, Marketing Operations & Enablement, Poly, and Patrick Haywood, Senior Manager, Content Operations, Poly
- Advanced Tips to Maximise Your Workfront Instance with Adobe Senior Solutions Advisor Kendall Burt and Monique Evans from Stanley, Black and Decker
- Agile Work Management for All with Adobe’s Melissa Pickering, Principal Product Manager, and Bakkavor’s Jane Bradshaw, PMO Specialist (Systems)
- Evolving Work Management at the Happiest Place on Earth with Megan Reilly, Sr. Manager, Project Management, and Nick Zappas, Sr. Manager, Project Management with The Walt Disney Company
- 5 Proven Solutions for Work Management Adoption Challenges with Heather Foeh, Sr. Director, Customer Success, Adobe
Don’t forget to check out the Trends & Inspiration track for celebrity speakers, including sessions with previously planned Leap keynote speakers Susan Cain, Rachel Botsman, and Shawn Achor!
Take some time to filter the 400+ Summit sessions by various categories, including filtering by region for session premieres in EMEA, filtering by audience type for more IT-related sessions, and more to find the content you’re most interested in. All sessions will be available on-demand, but session premiere times are when you'll have the chance to engage in live Q&A with session speakers. We hope to see you all virtually in the live Q&As at Summit!