Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Data removal

Level 1

I wanted to know what the approach is to ensure that our business data is removed from your systems as we migrate off the platform.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi there, any data associated with your instance would go away with your instance deactivation. But it is best to direct any questions about deactivation/termination with your WF account rep.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 10

Hi @JessicaZh2,

Interesting question, and I'm curious to learn more about Adobe's data deletion policy.

We've helped many users export their Workfront data and documents using our Workfront Snapshot and optional Workfront Snapshot Viewer solutions, but I don't recall anyone asking about then deleting the data from Workfront. Now that you mention it, though, we do also have an (unlisted) "reset environment" tool that deletes all user-entered data. We normally use it only on preview and/or sandbox environments for testing purposes, but technically, could repurpose it to meet your requirement.

Regards,

Doug