Expand my Community achievements bar.

Custom URL on a Task Report using Project Level Custom Fields??

Level 7
I created a custom form at the project level with two fields, Name and URL. From that I created a project report and can create the URL field successfully. Here's the catch... I have to use a Task level report so that I can pull a Date field from a specific task in each schedule. Now I'm trying to recreate the URL field on the Task Report and failing miserably. Here's the text mode code I'm working with: valuefield=project:Scope Name valueformat=customDataLabelsAsString linkedname=project namekey=view.relatedcolumn displayname=Floor Scope link.url=customDataLabelsAsString(Scope Name URL) link.isnewwindow=true textmode=true namekeyargkey.0=project namekeyargkey.1=Scope Name querysort=URL Any ideas?? Thanks - Teale Teale McCleaf Google Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 7
If I understand correctly, you had created a custom field on the Project Custom Form called Scope Name URL? If that is correct, see if the below works on Task Report: valuefield=project:Scope Name URL querysort=DE:project:Scope Name URL valueformat=customDataLabelsAsString displayname=Floor Scope linkedname=project namekey=view.relatedcolumn namekeyargkey.0=project namekeyargkey.1=Scope Name URL Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services