Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Custom Layout Template - Name Change

Level 2

Is there a way I can change the name of the default tabs within a project?  I want expenses to be changed to elements for further customization for a client. 

The set terminology on the right side of the area doesn't allow me to edit the columns beside tasks and issues. 

jessicaramirez_0-1694197996324.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@jessicaramirez Unfortunately, only specific objects in Workfront can have a custom name (Portfolio, Program, Project, Task and Issue). This article provides additional information regarding the list of objects where customization is possible. 

It looks as if there is already an idea for additional customizations of terminology, so I'd recommend you up-like that and post a comment for your specific use case. I'm also happy to re-surface this to the Workfront Product team for additional consideration! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@jessicaramirez Unfortunately, only specific objects in Workfront can have a custom name (Portfolio, Program, Project, Task and Issue). This article provides additional information regarding the list of objects where customization is possible. 

It looks as if there is already an idea for additional customizations of terminology, so I'd recommend you up-like that and post a comment for your specific use case. I'm also happy to re-surface this to the Workfront Product team for additional consideration!