Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Creating a custom field on a request where a user can select other users

Level 2

I am trying to find a way to build a custom field on a request form that will allow the requestor to select other users. I would then use our fusion flo's to lookup the email addresses of these users and add them to the distribution of an automated email we have created.

Wondered if anyone had done anything like this before?

4 Replies

Level 5

I haven't tried this but could you have a typeahead field that links to users? This would assume that the requestor has the ability to view users. There is also a checkbox setting that you can limit access to people inside their company.

Level 2

Hi Stacey, thank you for responding.

It may well be possible but i dont know how to create a custom field that is a typeahed for users?

Thanks

Level 2

Further reading suggests it isn't possible to create a typeahead field in a custom form where you could pick a user or multiple users.

If that has changed would anyone know?

Employee

ChrisRo9, 

I do believe this feature exists within Workfront currently. Documentation found here. Testing in my own instance shows this to be true as well.