Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Create Report to see which Layout Template is assigned to which user

Level 7

Hello,

is it somehow possible to create a new report which shows, which Layout template is assigned to our users?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Lars

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I use "effectiveUITemplate:name" to get the name of the assigned layout and the following to show how it was assigned; by user, team, group, etc.

displayname=NWE Layout Applied by
textmode=true
valueexpression=IF(!ISBLANK({uiTemplate}),"User Profile",IF(ISBLANK({uiTemplate})&&!ISBLANK({role}.{uiTemplate}),"Primary Role",IF(ISBLANK({uiTemplate})&&ISBLANK({role}.{uiTemplate})&&!ISBLANK({homeTeam}.{uiTemplate}),"Home Team",IF(ISBLANK({uiTemplate})&&ISBLANK({role}.{uiTemplate})&&ISBLANK({homeTeam}.{uiTemplate})&&!ISBLANK({homeGroup}.{uiTemplate}),"Home Group"))))
valueformat=HTML

Screenshot 2022-09-09 at 12.53.58 pm.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Yes, you can add Layout Template > Name as a column to a User report. You can also add it to a custom view in Users. 

Correct answer by
Level 10

I use "effectiveUITemplate:name" to get the name of the assigned layout and the following to show how it was assigned; by user, team, group, etc.

displayname=NWE Layout Applied by
textmode=true
valueexpression=IF(!ISBLANK({uiTemplate}),"User Profile",IF(ISBLANK({uiTemplate})&&!ISBLANK({role}.{uiTemplate}),"Primary Role",IF(ISBLANK({uiTemplate})&&ISBLANK({role}.{uiTemplate})&&!ISBLANK({homeTeam}.{uiTemplate}),"Home Team",IF(ISBLANK({uiTemplate})&&ISBLANK({role}.{uiTemplate})&&ISBLANK({homeTeam}.{uiTemplate})&&!ISBLANK({homeGroup}.{uiTemplate}),"Home Group"))))
valueformat=HTML

Screenshot 2022-09-09 at 12.53.58 pm.png

Level 6

This is really helpful, thank you for sharing!