Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Count of chosen checkbox field

Level 10
Hi there, We've got the report which shows answer which has been chosen within Idea Request Form. We are bothered the most about the number of 'Don't know' answer being chosen. Is there a way to get a count of 'Don't know' being chosen in each column? I've attached screenshot of report so it makes more sense. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 4
I would build a dashboard with each report in its own report and then the can group by the answer for a matrix or a chart. If any of the questions are multi-select fields you'll have to add a calculated field that captures the answers and sorts or renames the multiple selections. -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com Helpful? Buy me a coffee: https://www.patreon.com/mlayten - we simplify your work so you can run your business -