Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Community favorites?

Level 10
Hi There is the ability to mark posts in this discussion with a star to subscribe, but I cannot find where to retrieve posts that I've marked. Also posts that I've liked -- Anybody know this? (Trying to figure out how to save things I want to come back to) Jill Ackerman
4 Replies

Employee
Hi Jill, I'm working on an easy way to follow the posts you've subscribed to, but as for your second question about how to find the posts that you've liked here's what you need to do: 1) go to "My Profile" and click on "My Contributions" and then "Summary". 2) Once you are on that page you should see a graph -- you will see everything you've contributed to in the community, including the posts you "recommend" which are the posts you like. If you click on that section of the graph all of the posts you've liked will appear in a table down below. I hope that helps and again, just know I am working on figuring out more about the star and subscribe option. Kyna Baker Workfront

Level 10
Thanks for explaining that. I see that "recommends" on the graph means the posts I've liked, which is a good way to find key posts that I want to be able to come back to.

Employee
Wonderful! Glad it worked! Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront

Level 2
Hi - I thought it was just me! The first few weeks of implementation, I would read through community posts and click on the star, figuring that I could come back and view these items later. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a way to go back to these posts. Thank you for posting this question! Valerie Somma Nuance