Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Comments on logged time in hour report

Level 1
People are mostly using the log time in the Updates tab, on the task itself. They often enter comments, with the - Comment link once their time is logged. Is there a way to have those comments in an hour report? Roxanne Thomas NOVO
2 Replies

Level 8
Hey Roxanne, If they are leaving comments on the actual hour, you can build a report to see their notes. Create a new hour report by going to Reporting > Reports > + New Report > Hour Report. For the Columns, I use Owner > Name, Hour Type > Name, Project > Name, Hour > Entry Date, Hour > Hours, and Hour > Description ("description" changes to "notes"). I then go into Report Settings and add a prompt by clicking on Report Prompts > + Add a Prompt. I then choose Hour > Entry Date & Owner > Name for my prompts. This allows me to narrow down by employee name and date range for the time report. Hope this helps! Brooke Vaughan Rockfish Interactive Corporation

Level 1
Thank you so much for your reply! I was very exited to try your idea, but, it seems like the ' Hour > Description' doesn't quite grabe the comments I was hoping for. In fact, nothing shows in my report in the new colomn, so I suspect it is entirely something else, something we do not seem to use for commenting on a task. But still, thank you for your time Roxanne Thomas NOVO