Expand my Community achievements bar.

Column Rule - Baseline Task Planned Completion and Planned Completion

Level 4

I KNOW I've seen this somewhere (maybe a presentation at LEAP?) but I thought there is a way to do a Column rule where you could put in something like: When the Task>Planned Completion Date Greater than or Equal to Default Baseline Task >Planned Completion Date, show the field like - whatever you want (date in red, or similar). I thought there was a way to pull in the second data field instead of using a wildcard ($$TODAY) or a specific date.

0690z000008KUhQAAW.png

I'm trying to get our team on board with using baselines, but I want to be able to show clearly when something has moved from the baseline using color coding.

Hopefully I'm not missing something obvious here.

5 Replies

Community Advisor

This was in your 15 hacks session, but briefly involves putting FIELD: into that circled area and then saving the report and going back in to find another field picker on the right.

Level 4

Yes, that's it! I attended LEAP last year with my previous company and unfortunately didn't save out any of the presentation materials before moving over to Poly. Thanks for your quick response!

Community Advisor

no prob. You might want to also touch base with your AE to see if you can get access to some of those materials again, since you are a previous attendee.

Level 4

I followed the steps in the help article and it worked perfectly. Thanks again!