Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Central Proofing Dashboard

Level 3

Within my company, there are 2 departments, each with their own instance of Workfront and Proofing. I have a user who works with the other department and receives proofs from them. Is there a way to create a centralized dashboard where he can see all of his proofs to approve, no matter where they come from?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Florence,

One (advanced) option would be to create a "pending approval" report with "run as" in instance A and share it as a public link, then use that public link on a dashboard in instance B to "look inside instance B", and (for convenience) also drop a similar "pending approval" report in instance B on that same dashboard.

Regards,

Doug

Level 8

Florence,

We use the home page in the New Workfront Experience (filtered down to approvals) to give our approvers a 'check list' of all the proofs they need to approve. As long as he is assigned as an approver or reviewer and approver he will see them in the home page. We then have a document version report built out to show reviewers and approvers the status of proofs they've approved. See a post I made about proof reports here. There were some great tips shared.