Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Can you create a report to show all the projects created by a specific person, filtered to only show the projects that a specific team has View Access instead of Manage Access?

Level 2

Some project creators are forgetting to grant 'manage' access levels to our team when they create projects that we are assigned to. I would like to see a report to show all the projects my Team in on where they do not have manage access.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 5

@Anthony Ring‚

This might not be the "best" way, but in your repotring tab you can create a view and grouping that show that level of detail.

For example, in your view, add the column "shared with". This will show you who the report was shared with.

You can also add a column for "Run As User". This will bring in the user ID, but you can use text mode (added below incase you need it) which will show you the User Name instead of the ID

Text Mode for Run As User Name:

displayname= Run As

linkedname=runAsUser

namekey=view.relatedcolumn

namekeyargkey.0=runAsUser

namekeyargkey.1=accessLevel:name

namekeyargkey.2=name

querysort=runAsUser:accessLevel:name

textmode=true

valuefield=runAsUser:accessLevel:name

valueformat=HTML

You can also group by "Home Team" or how ever you have your team identified so that you can see the reports that your team has created and check the run as permissions.

Text Mode for Home Team name instead of home team ID

group.0.linkedname=enteredBy

group.0.namekey=view.relatedcolumn

group.0.namekeyargkey.0=enteredBy

group.0.namekeyargkey.1=homeTeam:name

group.0.valuefield=enteredBy:homeTeam:name

group.0.valueformat=string

textmode=true

0690z000008Z44wAAC.jpg

Level 2

Thanks! This helps me see the shared with column, but my issue is that I need to see the projects we don't have admin access to, not the reports. I seem to have different settings than the ones you describe.

Level 2

While I don't have the requirements that Anthony mentioned, I want to say thank you for sharing those two view configurations. They may prove useful to my team in the future.