Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Can you auto-pin tasks/issues to a a group or team or users' Timesheets?

Level 10

Hi WF Community,

Does anyone know if it's possible to automatically pin specific tasks or issues to a group or team of users' Timesheets? This way certain tasks or issues automatically show up, and stay on, users' Timesheets.

Thanks,

Nick

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Sorta. There is a little pin on each of the timesheet items. I don't believe you can pin things for them any way other than logging in as them...but they can do it. Another option if you want something to hang around on a timesheet for awhile is to just extend the duration of the task. Thats what we do for certain things we want on their timesheets all year.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

Sorta. There is a little pin on each of the timesheet items. I don't believe you can pin things for them any way other than logging in as them...but they can do it. Another option if you want something to hang around on a timesheet for awhile is to just extend the duration of the task. Thats what we do for certain things we want on their timesheets all year.

Level 10

Nice suggestions, thanks, Sam.