Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Can't create new requests

Level 10
Hi - I've got users who can't create new requests. They have a Work license. They have permission to Edit issues in their access profile. They have Contribute permission to the request queue project. They have requests in their layout. When they go to the requests tab, they do not have a "Add New Request" button. I'm stuck. Any ideas of what it might be? Thanks, everyone! Eric Lucas Eric MPM eric.lucas@crowley.com Crowley Information Technology
7 Replies

Level 6
This feels like a Friday Challenge – what's the prize? Have a great weekend Eric and hope you get your issue sorted..... Regards, Laura Ray Junior Project Manager Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 "www.Bakkavor.com"> www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com

Level 10
Hi: I have no loot, no goodies to send. We'll start with my undying appreciation and thanks and move up from there J

Level 10
Did you recently change the group permissions? I made some adjustments to ours which included the request queue permissions to only allow access to that specific group. It turns out that some folks that weren't in that group still needed access to that request queue. Michael Lebowitz Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the author's employer and it is not responsible for errors, omissions or any comments reflecting personal views in this email. The information is intended solely for the individual(s) or entity addressed. It may be confidential or contain material that is privileged or protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, or copying of this email and its contents IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Please notify sender immediately and delete this email and its contents.

Level 10
Eric, could you check the access level and fine tune settings under Issues: Edit? Make sure that the Create/Delete/Share are ticked. Cheers. Polly Co

Level 8
Hi Eric, Go to their layout template, and check Customize Tabs -> Requests -> and make sure New Request isn't hidden. They still would see the Request tab, but that button would not show up. We have it hidden on ours:

Level 10
Hi – I have delete and share turned off. I didn't think that was necessary to create new requests/issues, as create is a separate permission. I'll try turning on delete and share... Thanks everyone! Eric

Level 10
Adina Pierce gets a gold star for her refrigerator today. Bingo, that was it. I really appreciate everyone's ideas. This is why I love the Community. Thanks, Eric