Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Can another Workfront customer be granted access to our instance and allow proof editing?

Level 7

I have this question in to our rep:

We are working with another company who needs access to mark-up proofs in Workfront proof. We are currently creating a public link but it causes delays and proof ownership issues.

They are also WF customers --- is there a way to provide an existing WF customer access to our instance & proofs without paying for their “worker” license (since they already have them in their instance)?

4 Replies

Level 5

We had a similar question. Could we collaborate with another WF customer on a project in our instance? We were told no that Users are specific to an instance and cannot access things, using their WF sign in, on another customers instance.

Level 7

Thank you @Kristy Musgrove‚

we have a couple outside "vendors" we give worker license to and they share an email etc....just trying to get out of the "paying" part =)

Level 5

Same. I have 150 vendors that have review licenses. So we have had to come up with some very creative ways to get and send information.

Level 7

I REALLY need to learn more in proofing tool .....def a weak area for me because I never use it, but I can't keep using that excuse.

I know we are not utilizing the access and or review / approvals in WF proof-- we take care of that via tasks, so it would be a significant learning curve for our designers.