Expand my Community achievements bar.

Bulk editing hour type in timesheets

Level 2
Is there an easy way to bulk edit timesheets if they have chosen the wrong hour type? P. Phillip Rinehart New York University
6 Replies

Level 10
Hi Phillip, You can at the project level. If you open your project and go to the More > Hours tab, select the ones you want to change, Edit. Not sure if that's what you're looking for.

Level 2
Right, but I can only edit the time as task time, nothing more. I want to be able to change time from project time to general time. Phillip Rinehart New York University

Level 10
Ugh sorry. I don't know of a way. Perhaps someone else will chime in.

Level 7
Hey Phillip, Project time is based on an object, whereas general time is based on a timesheet, you can't actually change time between those 2 types of objects. You could change from issue to project, or task to project, but not project to general. I hope this helps! Thanks, Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 2
Hi Vic - how did you build this view? I do not see it as an option in our project details. This view (and editing hours in bulk) would be very helpful for me! Colleen Masters Fathom

Level 10
Hi Colleen, Sorry for the delay. Catching up on emails. Assuming you have a Planner license, it'll show up under the More tab and Hours. Hope that makes sense.