Expand my Community achievements bar.

Bay Area Meetup

Level 8
Any plans for a bay area meetup? Adina Pierce
2 Replies

Employee
It would be great to have one - it's been awhile

Employee
Hi guys! My name is Kristin Farwell and I manage user groups here at Workfront. I am so sorry I missed this message last month! I'd love to help you guys get a meetup organized. Really the only things that you need to get this coordinated are... Location - Does anyone have a conference room we could use for a meet-up? Doesn't have to be fancy, but something that could hold 15-20 folks? Date - Once we have a location, we can look at a few dates that works out for the host company. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays seem to work well, and we could schedule something around lunch or in the afternoon, depending on what works best for folks. Topics of Discussion - Any particular topics you guys want to discuss? This is your user group, so you can keep this as formal or informal as you like, but if there are common topics that can help guide this discussion. A good example is the Chicago user group had a session just focused on timelines a few weeks ago, and in Minneapolis last week the group talked about resource planning, reporting and onboarding new users. That should be enough to get us started. Looking forward to getting this organized and on the calendar! Kristin Farwell Sr. Manager, Customer Advocacy Programs Workfront