Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Backgrounds and Calculations

Level 10
Two part question: Part 1: Is there a way to simply put a colored background on a column without referencing another field? So if I want the background of a column to just be grey, I have been doing constructions like the below, which is just "some field on my form that is never empty, make this column grey." Always felt like there should be a less clumsy way to do this by just directly using text mode. This is nice if I want to keep it in Standard mode, but if I'm already in text mode, shouldn't there be an easier way? styledef.case.0.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=ID styledef.case.0.comparison.lefttext=ID styledef.case.0.comparison.operator=notblank styledef.case.0.comparison.operatortype=string styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext= styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=bgcolor styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=e8e8e8 styledef.case.0.comparison.truetext= Part 2: How can I make a number red that is itself a calculation? For example, I have a column on my report that is a calculated valueexpression using SUM. I want to then say "when subtracting the total of this sum from another field value, and that result is less than or equal to zero, then color it red." Or put another way: IF (actualRevenue - SUM(A,B)) <= 0) then color me red , where: 1) actualRevenue is a field and 2) the SUM is an inline calculated expression that is the valueexpression for that column. THANKS! Kevin Quosig
0 Replies