Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Assistance with Custom Field Formula

Level 4
Wondering if anyone has some advice as to why the following is not working. We have a date field set up on a custom form to record the date of an event - because we will be printing collateral for this event and sending to a trainer we would like the form to calculate the date the trainer pack needs to be sent out ahead of the actual event. We have created a calculated field and used this formula to subtract 7 days from the original event date; "SUBDAYS(Date of First Event,7)" this does not seem to be working however substituting ADD for SUB does show the field as adding 7 days - please can anyone offer some suggestions please as it's keeping me awake at night ;) Vikki Gibbs WF System Admin Paragon Customer Communications
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Vikki, Give ADD DAYS(Date of First Event,-7) a try, and sleep well. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore

Level 4
Thank you as always Doug!! I was being too logical obviously expecting SUB to work!! I will certainly rest easy tonight! :) Vikki Gibbs WF System Admin Paragon Customer Communications