Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Assigned Projects Report

Level 2
Is there a way to create a report that shows all projects (instead of tasks) that my team is assigned to? I am looking to create something similar to "Projects I'm On" view but for my whole team.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5
To create a generic My Home Team Report: Go to filters on a project report and set Owner.Home Team iD = $$USER.homeTeamID Of course you can also set this equal to a specific home team. $$USER.teamsID is another useful wildcard to see projects owned by any teams the user is a member of. Melinda Layten mlayten@gmail.com Independent Workfront Consultant

Level 10
In a project report, there is a section called Project Users. There is a filter there for Home Team ID or Home Group ID. This will show you all projects that your team/group has touched. Some thing to keep in mind though: It works a lot like the People are in the Staffing area of a project. Sometimes people are put on the list because they were tagged in a status update or asked to approve a document. So you might see projects that appear on the list that your people are not actually assigned to a task. If you see this, you can alway ask the project owner (or do it yourself if you have the access) to remove the person from your team on the project if they aren't assigned anything but might have been tagged in something. In the project, they go More tab -> Staffing -> People -> Select User -> Remove.