Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Are you able to view Learning Paths without an Experience League Login?

Level 3

Jumping off of this post - does anyone know a way to view the Learning Paths without having and Experience League login? We like to share the learning paths with new users and I am afraid that if there is any sort of barrier teammates won't review the training. Has anyone been able to find how to or is it possible to make these links 'public' since most of our users won't need an account? Even if they can sign into Workfront and then go to the learning paths that would be helpful - currently it just displays the Workfront Documentation Link Page when you click on Help in Workfront.

Links for reference: 

• Workfront for Collaborators - Learn how to use a Review or Request license to easily request, review, and collaborate on tasks, documents, and proofs in the new Workfront experience
  • Workfront for Workers - For individuals who receive work or requests and collaborate with teams on projects and documents
  • Workfront for Planners - Start your Workfront journey by learning to create and plan projects. Workfront recommends you keep things simple
  • Workfront for System Admins - Learn the first stages of how to set up users and optimize your users experience with system settings
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

The best solution I could come up with is to link to what I can from this page, which you don't need to be logged in for. Along with recorded trainings I am sending new users these links: 

Work

Request/Review

Plan

I am thinking the problem will fix itself when we move to Adobe Admin Console - since all users will automatically get an Adobe login then, but for my company that probably won't happen until next year. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Not all of our users have Adobe accounts, nor do they want to. So it would be great to just click on the link and start learning. 

Level 4

We are also experiencing the same issue where new users are being asked to log in to access these trainings. Has anyone found a solution to get around this?

Correct answer by
Level 3

The best solution I could come up with is to link to what I can from this page, which you don't need to be logged in for. Along with recorded trainings I am sending new users these links: 

Work

Request/Review

Plan

I am thinking the problem will fix itself when we move to Adobe Admin Console - since all users will automatically get an Adobe login then, but for my company that probably won't happen until next year.