Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Are there actual training videos, walkthroughs, etc., for the new experience?

Level 4

I'm really baffled by elements of the new experience and the 1-page snapshots classified here as "Training" really aren't helping me. The webinar from 2019 is very similar to what was shown at LEAP 2019, not an in-depth training or familiarization that admins and power users like me need.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Employee

Hello Chris!

Thanks for your question.

First, so you know, I'll share this feedback with our training team to see if they can help guide you or get more detailed feedback on how to make the trainings easier to find.

Second, have you seen the Training tab on the New Workfront Experience page? Is this what you're referring to as the one page guides that don't help?

Have you tried the Learning Path here? I found this under Resources> Training> Workfront for Administrators and it sounds like at least some of what you're looking for could be in here.

I'll get the training team in the loop today as I said at first as well.

Thank you,

Kyna

Level 4

Hi Kyna,

Thanks. In all honestly, I never even saw the "Learning Path" link in the hero image on the New Experience > Training tab. It got lost in the photo. All I saw were the 1-page quick reference documents. Thank you for pointing that out.

Two suggestions: perhaps the design of that page could have a link to the training sessions on the main body of the page, not on the hero image? It would also help if it was clearly labeled as something like: Visit the Learning Path for in-depth New Experience Training Videos or something, just to make it easier for visitors.

I'll take a look at those videos. Thanks,

Chris

Employee

Thanks for the feedback! I'll pass that along and see what we can do!

Level 5

@Chris Watson‚

Someone shared this on a different post but they created a project plan to help the transition. Some of the tasks in the project plan have links to resources around the migration. You can import the project plan by creating a new project and importing the MS project.

I have not started the transition yet so I can not speak to how helpful the links are but wanted to share 😃