Expand my Community achievements bar.

Approver Report for Tasks

Level 3

In my team's workspace, we have projects that have tasks that require multiple approvals. Is there a way to report on Task Approvals at the approver level? I was able to build a report for Task Approvals, however, its only at the overall approval level. I'd like to build a report that breaks it down even further to track each approver.

In other words, in a task that has multiple required approvals - I want to be able to see the approval status for each approver so that I can see- at a glance- who has approved or not approved.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Assuming you have a task report filtered to only show tasks associated with X approval process, you could have it grouped by task approver name, with a column for approval status. Or project name grouping, then task name grouping, and a column for approval status.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Employee Advisor

@ty-simpson Reporting on approvals is fairly limited, as you can only see data on the process as a whole (approvers, approval start date, approval completion date, current approval stage name) rather than by the details of each stage. 

There are a few ideas already posted on this exact ask (see here), so I'd recommend that you comment or up-like this feature request. And I can happily bring this to the attention of Workfront Product again for additional visibility. 

I imagine you would like to breakdown each stage of the approval process and see who is the current approver, what date the approval was sent over, what day a decision was made, etc., but if there are other data points you'd like to see, please let me know so that I can work on building a complete business case!