Expand my Community achievements bar.

Anyone have a Widen integration?

Level 4
Anyone out there have a Widen integration? I'm interested in connecting you to a prospective customer who has some questions. I'll provide Workfront Pride points (redeemable for a gift card) to anyone who responds and can chat with Madison Square Gardens! Sherry Arnold Workfront
8 Replies

Level 2
Sherry - we have a limited integration at this point - we can search for assets & link them on Documents tab and we can push assets from WorkFront to Widen, but we're not yet sending any metadata and haven't 'automated' anything. It's on our plan for this year to expand our integration with Widen. Happy to chat with Madison Square Gardens, just don't know if it will be helpful if they're looking for deeper information. Dana Henke CUNA Mutual Group

Level 2

Hi Dana,

We are investigating integration from Workfront to Widen. Would you be able to share any information on your successes?

Dave Koch

Sherwin-Williams

Level 2

Dave - we're currently using an integration to upload 'final files' from a Workfront project to Collective. We actually engaged resources from Widen to assist with the integration build so are not using Fusion. Happy to discuss further if you need additional information.

Level 2

Hi Dana,

That is what we would like to do as well.

We talked to Widen and their partner WYNDR earlier about a solution. Is that who you used?

It would be great to see how your solution functions if you are able to demo.

Dave

Level 2

Dave - our integration was actually developed before the relationship with WYNDR. It was developed by someone on the Widen tech support team. I can demo what we currently have in place. Let me know times that might work well for you.

Level 2

Dana - Thanks. I am available at any of the following date/time options.

7/1 between 9-11:30 EST or 1:30-4:00 EST

7/2 and 7/6 are wide open.

Dave

Level 2

Dave - July 2, 7am CST (8am EST) should work. If you send me your email, I'll send an invite with Teams call information so I can share my screen & show you how our integration works. Send to dana.henke@cunamutual.com.

Level 2

Fantastic! Thanks.

david.t.koch@sherwin.com