Expand my Community achievements bar.

Anyone else having issues with linking from Dropbox?

Level 4

Dropbox had an update yesterday which caused some problems with our Projects. We link multiple images from Dropbox to each Project, but due to the update, we can no longer see the folders to link from or download previously linked images. We get error message "Authorization is required. (The owner of this document must reauthorize their DropBox credentials through the Add Documents screen.)".

Is anyone else dealing with this? How have you resolved/worked around this?

Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 4

I do have an existing Support ticket out for this but it seems to be something that is still not working. Anyone figure out any workarounds for this?

Level 1

My team is having the same problem. We are only able to see Personal folders when trying to link a file from Dropbox. We have an enterprise DB account and they recently updated how personal folders and team folders are seen - I have a feeling this update caused the issue since we can now only see personal folders. I have a support ticket also but no resolution yet.

Level 4

This was what we experienced. I had to create new shared folders underneath my "personal" folder in Dropbox and move all the files in. This made them searchable and linkable within Workfront. With the last release, Workfront also fixed the "search" feature when linking from Dropbox - the Dropbox update also broke that.

Glad to say this issue for us is resolved but it took a long time on the Workfront side. Hopefully due to my ticket (and likely others) who have had the same issues, you'll be up and running again soon.