Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Any suggestion / tip to add Image in Custom form similar like other fields without URL

Level 10
Hi, Any have experience to upload image in Custom form without URL. I tried image option to add as a field but this asks URL, and we do not have image URL. Please refer attachment. Any suggestion or tip much appreciated. Best regards, Kundan
2 Replies

Level 6

Hi Kundan, we attached the image in Workfront.  Is that not possible for your instance?  If you can do that, then you can use the URL from that image to load to the custom form.  Getting the right URL for the image is a little tricky - you have to load the image then go to document details then right click on the download button and copy link address.  You can't use the amazon link as it will expire.

Level 10

Thanks for answering this @Stacey_Robertson . I believe this kind of option should be available, especially in case of custom form. Even missing template for custom form like similar dashboard template. 

Bets regards,

Kundan.