Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Any interest in a possible Evernote integration?

Level 2
Hi everyone, I haven't seen people explicitly ask for an Evernote to Workfront integration is some time. I'm curious to what extent any existing customers use Evernote and/or have interest in integrating Workfront with Evernote. Is there much value in doing this? Or supporting a partner who does this?
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Darin, We don't use Evernote, but I'm curious as to the ways you believe it could be integrated? What would this achieve? Regards, David.

Level 2
Hi David, We have had a single customer work with a partner to implement such an integration. Essentially, in that scenario (as currently implemented), users are able to go to a project in Workfront, click on a custom page related to the project and click a button that automatically creates a new "notebook" in Evernote (a single notebook can contain lots of different notes). It also adds existing project team members with permissions to that notebook in Evernote. Once created and linked. Users can later click on this custom page for the project and view all notes associated with the notebook / project. They can simply click on the note and it will bring up Evernote to display the details. In many ways, this is essentially just another way to capture qualitative information on a project while allowing users to continue to use tools that they are already leveraging in the field and through mobile apps, etc. The downsides of the existing approach are, of course, that while that information is easily viewable in Workfront, it is not actually included in the update streams, etc. I imagine there are other use cases and approaches. Thanks for the question.