Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Advanced option, column rule, predecessor issue

Level 1

Hello,

I aimed to add color to the column when the task's "Record location" is equal to A, B, or C, and also when the predecessor task's "Record location" is equal to A, B, or C. ( By using advanced option)

It successfully functions for the Task >> Record location, but encounters an issue with the predecessor.

I'm perplexed as to why this discrepancy exists. Do you have any insights or suggestions?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

hi, the Record Location field appears to be a custom form field, therefore only users in your instance would be able to speak to why you're facing some difficulty in utilizing it.

If you're not a system admin for your instance, I recommend you speak to your system admin about this.

If you're the system admin, I'd suggest you open up a case with the Support desk and they can possibly help dig deeper into this issue.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

hi, the Record Location field appears to be a custom form field, therefore only users in your instance would be able to speak to why you're facing some difficulty in utilizing it.

If you're not a system admin for your instance, I recommend you speak to your system admin about this.

If you're the system admin, I'd suggest you open up a case with the Support desk and they can possibly help dig deeper into this issue.