Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Adobe Target Integration

Community Advisor

We're just starting to pilot the use of Adobe Target for dynamic web ads. We've used another application in the past and set up an API integration between Workfront and that application.

Wondering if anyone has any integrations already with Target or if there will be more native integrations coming now that Workfront is an Adobe company? Just wondering about the complexity of passing data from Workfront to Target, considering we don't have Fusion (yet - fingers crossed!)

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee

Hello Heather!

I’ve checked with our product team and so today I'd say I wouldn’t anticipate a native integration to Target in the next six months, but we’d love to have our professional services team explore options with you on using something like Workfront Fusion to connect your data and processes, if that's something that might be an option (Sounds like it might be sometime soon?)

Thanks,

Kyna

Community Advisor

Thanks Kyna,

We did figure Fusion would be the route we'd go if a native integration wasn't coming. I believe we do have Fusion budgeted for sometime this year, but we're not there yet. And we're just piloting Target right now, although I don't believe this pilot will determine IF we use Target, it will just determine our final process.

We'll add this to our list of things we'd like to use Fusion for.