Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

ADOBE PROOFHQ site error - Site unsafe - Expired Cert? on ProofHQ

Level 2

This site has been reported as unsafe

Hosted by app.proofhq.com

Microsoft recommends you don't continue to this site. It has been reported to Microsoft for containing phishing threats which may try to steal personal or financial information.

Microsoft Defender SmartScreen
4 Replies

Level 2

tmiddleton_DGS_0-1671646013940.png

This error above is not seen by Chrome Browser - Only in MS Edge Browser.

Level 2

Support Has informed it is the following a valid issue in specific cases.

To Tim, Thank you for contacting Workfront Support. My name is Matt and I will be assisting on this case. I see the same message when I try to access. I will reach out to have this corrected. If you would like, you can have your users use the feedback mechanism on that message to report the site as safe, which may help move this along faster. For the moment, this appears to be specific to users on Microsoft Edge that have the Microsoft Defender SmartScreen active. Switching to another browser will allow users to move forward without issue, as would temporarily disabling SmartScreen within the browser settings while this is resolved.

Level 2

This is resolved on the site from the server side.  No local browser edits needed - Thankyou Workfront support team.