Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Admins unable to log into Sandbox 1 and 2

Level 2
Hi all, Hoping someone has experienced something similar... my fellow WF admin and I cannot log in to Sandboxes 1 or 2 to test out the new WF experience. We were both able to a few weeks ago, and then suddenly every time we try to log in, it says our account information is not right (when it is!). I've reached out to our ASE(s) and they said we need an admin to do a custom refresh of our sandbox environments, but since my boss and I are the only 2 admins, and are both experiencing the same problem... I'm not sure what to do. Has anyone experienced something similar and had a solution? Thanks in advance! Kate Kate Behnen Creative Services, Verizon Connect
2 Replies

Level 4
Hi Kate We haven't experienced anything like this. However, support should be able to reset your credentials for you. I had a similar experience a few months ago when our other system admin was on holiday and I locked myself out of Sandbox. Support reset my password for me. Hope this helps and good luck! Olivia Harrison Delivery Manager London

Level 2
Thanks so much!! :) I actually just realized that we can see the new WF experience in the Production sandbox so I think that solves my problem, but good to know they CAN reset our credentials! Kate Behnen Creative Services