Expand my Community achievements bar.

Administrator Boot Camps in EMEA Hi! Are yo..

Level 2

Administrator Boot Camps in EMEA

Hi!

Are you a system admin who wants to learn more about what you and your organisation can do in Workfront? Join a Workfront expert for an intensive course focused on your learning.

Ideal for a quick start, and carefully designed for new Workfront administrators who have been in their role for zero to 6 months, is our Introduction to System Admin bootcamp. Once you have nailed the basics, step up your Workfront game with the Intermediate System Admin boot camp and focus on more advanced topics like text mode reporting and integrations.

Download the agendas for the Introduction and Intermediate boot camps to see what is covered, and visit Workfront One for further details.

Register for one of our upcoming boot camps:

Read through some of the feedback from our Boot Camp alumni:

“Very informative. I took this course already having an understanding of the system, but it helped having the open discussion with the rest of the attendees and trainers. I picked up some great tips that I could use in our instance.”

“Great course and I recommend it to all Workfront Admins or heavy Workfront users.”

“Having been on the system for more than a year, some info was redundant; however, I wish we had this when we launched, it would have made things a lot smoother.”

“Really well done - good segment lengths with appropriate breaks and plenty of hands on practice. It was great to see the level of client engagement in the session.”

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies