Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Admin setting to show user's FULL name on comments/updates?

Level 7
Is there a way to show the user's FULL name (first & last) on comments/updates instead of the default first name only? When we have 2 or more users with the same first name and both are tagged on a comment, then we do not know to which of the users the person is commenting at a glance. (see attached screenshot). This is especially tough when I am a sys admin and manager that is cc'd on so many requests/projects. I was seriously just considering changing my first name from Sarah to SarahW just so I can quickly tell if someone is directly addressing me in a comment to perform an action versus just cc'ing me. The problem with that is it will make reports look bad. Any suggestions? Sarah Wilkerson Yamaha Corporation of America Inc
1 Reply

Level 4
There isn't a way if using the '@' in the comment/update that I have found. We have people with similar names as well, so the writer would put in "Hi Sarah B." and then select the name(s) in the Notify area. Michelle Jackson Colony Brands, Inc.