Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Adjusting Hours for PT Team Member

Level 2
Hi there! I have a team member that's only available to work Tuesday and Thursdays. I've been going into her time-off area and entering M/W/F as her being gone all day but is there an easier and smarter way to limit hours? There has to be, right? Martha Tolan Whole Foods Market Services, Inc.
1 Reply

Level 7
Yes. You might want to consider creating a specific schedule for your team member. For example, I have a person who only works Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I created a specific Schedule for the person (SetUp --> Schedules --> New Schedule), and associated this Schedule to them in their User Profile (under Resource Planning --> Schedule). When this person is added to tasks on a project, it takes into consideration their 'schedule' when configuring the start and end dates of their assigned task(s). Here is the link to the WF Help article: "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/217222797-Creating-Schedules">Creating Schedules . (This article also outlines a few things that you need to keep in mind when creating/using Schedules and generally how Schedules work in WF.) Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services