Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adjusting Hours for PT Team Member

Level 2
Hi there! I have a team member that's only available to work Tuesday and Thursdays. I've been going into her time-off area and entering M/W/F as her being gone all day but is there an easier and smarter way to limit hours? There has to be, right? Martha Tolan Whole Foods Market Services, Inc.
1 Reply

Level 7
Yes. You might want to consider creating a specific schedule for your team member. For example, I have a person who only works Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I created a specific Schedule for the person (SetUp --> Schedules --> New Schedule), and associated this Schedule to them in their User Profile (under Resource Planning --> Schedule). When this person is added to tasks on a project, it takes into consideration their 'schedule' when configuring the start and end dates of their assigned task(s). Here is the link to the WF Help article: "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/217222797-Creating-Schedules">Creating Schedules . (This article also outlines a few things that you need to keep in mind when creating/using Schedules and generally how Schedules work in WF.) Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services