Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Adding same user to new stage when reviewing proofs

Level 1
Good morning, I wanted to reach out to see if there is a way to add the same user to a new stage when reviewing proofs? What we've had to do is download the approved proof and recirculate for additional approvals. It would be great to skip that step for time savings. Thanks! Jess Jessica Mann Project Manager, Marketing Operations Stryker 6 Pearl Court Allendale, NJ 07401 P 201 749 8665 C 551 262 2386 jessica.mann@stryker.com "http://www.stryker.com/"> www.stryker.com Follow this link to read our "https://www.stryker.com/content/stryker/gb/en/legal/global-policy-statement.html/"> Privacy Statement
3 Replies

Level 1
Hi, Jessica. Good news: the proofing development team has this enhancement on their roadmap! Thanks very much for your input! Caroline Otto Workfront

Level 8
Unfortunately, even though it is on the road map, there currently is not way to do this. We get around it by creating a new version, giving you the ability to add the recipient to the flow again. Additionally, if it is still in internal review (non-client facing), we use the document approval section (details) to flag the recipient again. This process breaks when compliance has to get involved because the document approval and comments are not captured in the proof details, but this works quite well for non-regulated pieces. I hope that can be a useful workaround for you.... Brandon Pritchard System Administrator iNHouse Marketing - Nationwide pritcb1@nationwide.com

Level 6
We are also very desirous to know when it will be in the product: We are working on user adoption, and the scenario we are encountering is around video. There's a "Rough Cut/Editorial Standards/Final Cut" workflow in which Reviewer A is in steps 1 AND 3. They are anxious to use the tool but this instantly tripped them up and dampened enthusiasm. If a quarter in which this will be released is known, we'd love to hear it so I can convey it to the business partners! Ryan McGee