Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adding a "Edit custom form" button to the new commenting experience

Level 1

Since the old commenting experience will be deprecated this Thursday, are there future plans to add the "Edit custom forms" button to the new commenting experience? That button currently exists in the old commenting experience and my users have been wondering if that will be re-added again in the future or if that's something we can add on our own in setup?Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 9.50.52 AM.png

3 Replies

Level 8

After reading your post I am curious if you have everyone in your instance set up with the ability to edit custom forms.  Is that site wide?  How many users have this ability?  Does anyone ever make unauthorized edits or accidentally delete important things?

Level 1

Most of our users have the ability to edit custom forms. Some of the teams prefer to have that button for quick access to the form when they're in the updates section.

Community Advisor

Unfortunately, they don't share the majority of road mapped improvements with the community. I would suggest leaving feedback through the new commenting option while it's still an option. The product team can review that information. 

KellieGardner_0-1712675691427.png