Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Actual Hours Reporting

Level 3
Hello, I have been reading on the discussion board regarding Actual Hour Reporting(Similar to what we see in Legacy Resource Planning Tab) and how it's not available as a report feature. Has anyone figured out a way in WF to create something similar? Do we know if we will be able to create a report like that in future. Attaching a screenprint on what that I am taking at: Souvir Bhuta - CapabilitySource CapabilityBlox
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10
I was trying to get it sorted but without success i'm afraid.. Would love to know if there is any magic way for it.. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 10
However, if you're interested in showing Actual Hours logged on project. You can do withint Hour Report by using Matrix report and showing hour entries e.g. by month Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 3
Thank you!! That's what I am doing. Appreciate your help Souvir Bhuta - CapabilitySource CapabilityBlox

Level 3
Any idea, how that legacy resource planning updates it data on actual hours? The reason I ask is because, I was trying to compare the hours entered on the timesheet or on a project tasks with the actual hours on the legacy resource planning tab and they were not matching and I was just wondering why the discrepancy. Souvir Bhuta - CapabilitySource CapabilityBlox