Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Calculated Column

Level 3
Hello, In my project report, the project description used to be taking a lot of space, due to the description being very long. With the help of this group, I was able to find a great way to provide a better view for the user. The text mode I used was : displayname=Description namekey=description textmode=true valueexpression=IF(LEN({description})>140, CONCAT(SUBSTR({description},0,139),"...(open for more) -- "), IF(LEN({description})>0,{description})) valueformat=HTML Now I want to know if I could use something similar to apply on a custom field that is being created on a request form. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you, Souvir Bhuta - CapabilitySource CapabilityBlox
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
I believe if you replace {description} with your custom field {DE:Field_Name} it'll work. Narayan Raum Senior System Admin, Solution Architect & Delivery Lead of Workfront. Service & Business Manager. COE Lead. AVP Enterprise Data Governance Execution (EDGE) SunTrust Bank