Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Our experts will be answering your questions starting TOMORROW at 8 AM PST!
SOLVED

Access to create an Approval Template

Level 6

Hi Community,

I'm reviewing new release functionality in the Preview environment and the page below tells me that anyone with at least a standard license can access the Set Up area to create new Approval Templates.

I would love to promote this within the business, but as far as I can see it's not accessible. I can't see any other access or layout template settings that would stop this from happening.

Any ideas?

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/workfront/using/review-and-approve-work/document-reviews-...

Thanks

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@MattWindsor Ok glad you have it enabled, that is great. There is a small bug being worked on for the Plan license. They can see it, but just can't navigate to it from setup so that is being resolved. 

The way they CAN get to it though is if they are adding participants to an approval, if Approval templates is toggled on, there is a gear icon at the top right they can click to get to it. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

@jbarron  might be able to clarify, or you might also submit a case to Support if you have that ability.

Employee

Thanks for tagging me @skyehansen 

@MattWindsor  That functionality, although enabled for close to 1,000 customers, is not generally available yet for all customers. If you would like me to enable it for your environment though, I'd be happy to.

Level 6

Yes please, I can see this being popular once users know it's there and I don't want them all waiting on Admins to create them. When could you put this in place please?

Thanks

Matt

Level 6

Hey @jbarron, just thinking, I could already see it in Preview so that's means it must be turned on for me. But I can't see it as an option for people with a Plan license.

So back to my original query on who should be able to see it, and if there's potentially a setting that stops Plan license users from seeing this?

Thanks

Matt

Correct answer by
Employee

@MattWindsor Ok glad you have it enabled, that is great. There is a small bug being worked on for the Plan license. They can see it, but just can't navigate to it from setup so that is being resolved. 

The way they CAN get to it though is if they are adding participants to an approval, if Approval templates is toggled on, there is a gear icon at the top right they can click to get to it. 

Level 6

I'll given that a go and it works for me. Thanks so much, that's really useful

Matt