Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Ability to select more than one user in a User Object typeahead field for a Custom Form

Level 4

Putting out a call to upvote if you have a similar need! And any comment from Workfront on this is welcome. Custom forms allow you to add a typeahead field with 'User' as the object type. However, this only allows selection of a single user in a custom form. There's a big need to have a field that allows selection of multiple users (just like you can do in other places in Workfront 'regular' forms.)

Here's the topic on the Idea Exchange with 220 votes so far - please upvote! https://one.workfront.com/s/idea/0870z000000XhXXAA0/detail

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3

If I'm not mistaken, the issue you described is present on other object types, too, not just Users.

Level 5

After just discovering the typeahead functionality and realizing this limitation today, I am certainly going to upvote the idea! It seems unproductive to only allow one user to be referenced in this way.