Expand my Community achievements bar.

3 new groups now available! Marketing, IT, Enterprise

Employee

Today we are excited to announce that we've created 3 brand new groups for you to find other Workfront users who are just like you.

If you're in Marketing, join our new @Marketing‚ group today!

If you're in IT, join our new @IT (Information Technology)‚ group today!

If you use Workfront and want to talk more about using Workfront for the Enterprise, join our new @Enterprise‚ group today!

They are pretty quiet now, but we'll be adding more discussions to the groups over the coming weeks.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

9 Replies

Level 5

@Kyna Baker - inactive‚ - Any plans for a Professional Services group?

Employee

We hadn't planned on doing one, but I'm intrigued to hear you're interested in one. Do you know of others who would want a group like this as well? It's not hard for me to create a group, i just want to make sure there will be enough people and conversations in it for you guys to find it valuable!

Level 5

Im not sure if there are others interested in the group, and I agree, I wouldn't want a group with just 1 person in it 😆 . Workfront was purchased for our professional services team (although we now have other teams using Workfront), and I would love to connect with others who are using Workfront for their professional service teams/onboarding teams/ and customer success teams.

Level 4

@Kyna Baker - inactive‚ To tag along Erica's question, are there any plans for a Product Development group (Consumer products) or Engineering group?

Employee

You know, we didn't have those groups either, but those are both very useful group ideas! Let me see what I can do!

Level 4

@Kyna Baker - inactive‚ Thank you! We are relatively new to Workfront and would love to connect with other consumer product companies/users. Thanks!

Employee

Alright @Bettina Sparks‚ and @Erica Foisy‚ I've gone ahead and created those two groups for you! Check out the professional services group and the product development group today. And then, feel free to invite your friends!

Level 5

amazing! Thank you @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ , you rock!!